BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATIONS PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
1. Applications of minor musicians must be filled and submitted by their parents or legal guardian. The competition is held by online videos submission.
2. Once the application fee is submitted, it cannot be reimbursed. The International Jury's decisions are final. The Jury's votes and opinions are strictly confidential.
3. Candidate can choose more than one category, and if doing so, the candidate must pay for each category he/she applies to.
4. Candidate can submit separate videos for different pieces.
5. Jury members who are currently teaching (or have taught in the past 2 years) a competitor, will have to abstain from assessing his/her performance(s). The decisions of the Adjudicators are final.
6. By participating in the Competition, competitors give to the Organization all rights to use the audio and video recordings with no financial compensation.
7. All candidates of the seasonal edition will receive our Official Certificate (digital format) ready for printing.
8. All Prize Winners of the seasonal edition will receive our Official Certificate (digital format) ready for printing, and may order to post their physical certificate and medals (At an additional shipping cost).
9.All the seasonal award winners who reached a total credit points of 6 (see award page for how to gain credits) are qualified to apply to compete at London Young Musician of the Year. There will be new pieces requirements, new jury panel, new application fee for this yearly competition. Candidates are free to choose whether they would like to apply or not to.
10.Each competitor is responsible for all costs that may be incurred by participation in the Competition and final gala concert.
11. London Young Musician Organization reserves the right to make changes to all information posted on the competition’s official website if need be.
12. By submitting the application form, the Candidate or their parents/legal guardian understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations.